[Sonar]Lake Geneva Regatta Accomodations Etc.

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 15:19:00 CDT 2004

Fellow Sonar Sailors,
The Great Lakes Championship in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin is being held on September 18 & 19.  Gusto 464's crew is planning to trail the boat on Thursday morning, September 16.  We're staying at Aurora University (Upper Lakeview) the nights of September 16, 17 and 18.

If anyone is interested in sailing in the regatta, I recommend calling Aurora University now to make reservations for a cabin and bouy.

Cabin Reservations:  (262) 245-8564
Bouy Reservations: (262) 245-8680

Usually Thursday is spent trailing and rigging the boats.  Friday is a practice/tuning day.  Saturday and Sunday are race days.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my cell (612) 327-3123 or catch me after the race on Thursday night.  Thanks, John Sligh