[Sonar]Training starts tommorrow

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 16:29:20 CDT 2004

Hi gang,

Training sessions start tommorrow.  The sessions start at 7:30.  People
start arriving around 6:45-7:00.  Let's get there to set up at 6:30.  I have
the tickets and various signs and fee chart.  After tommorrow we can arrive
at 7:00 because most of the people will have tickets.

For Saturday the sessions start at 8:30.  We should arrive around 7:45 to
set up.  Many of the people will have tickets by then.  Let's make sure we
get a lot of Sonars out for the on-the-water part.  The boat handles large
groups well and we want to be showing the boat so we can sell 'Liberty' and
add another boat to the fleet.

See you there.

Ernest