[Sonar]Fixing a leaky sonar.

Mark Kochendorfer mkochendorfer at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:25:49 CST 2004

OK, I think I will leave the toe rail on and just caulk around it.  Thanks
for the advice.

I don't mind bailing before each race, but I am getting damage from the
water.  Liberty has had two bulkheads or stringers added to stiffen the
keel.  One of them is turning into mulch.  It was bad  when I bought the
boat, but I want to stop the damage from getting worse.  The rear stringer
is still solid, but it looks wet.

When I bailed before the race on 10-30, for example, the water was up over
the top of the keel sump and into the bottom of the hull.  That is too much.
  This happened a few times this summer.

I will do some testing with the garden hose and see if I can figure out
where the water is coming from.

Mark Kochendorfer