[Sonar]Bailer repair - sonar

Mark Kochendorfer mkochendorfer at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:19:40 CST 2004

If I can find the right material, I am definitely going to make some.  I was
at 7 seas today and saw some gaskets that were firmer than the foam
ones--not the right size though.  I would like to make some out of this more
solid, though still compressible material.

If I can find the right stuff and people are interested, I can make extras.

Mark