[Sonar]December 9

FRANK or CJ rainaldi at prodigy.net
Sun Nov 21 10:21:30 CST 2004

Our preliminary survey results from representatives of  nine Sonars indicated that December 9 worked for 8 of the 9, so PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR!

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 6:00 -10:00 ?

Now for the definitive RSVP. We need a close approximation of how many people will actually PLAN to attend.
1) Each of you please respond (even if you already responded earlier) and let us know WHO from your email address is/ are attending (including spouses/guests)
2) If you know of anyone who crews on your boat that may not receive the Sonar Group List email, please contact him/her and extend the invitation, or just forward this. Ask these other crew to email us at rainaldi at prodigy.net or to call us at 952-925-3619. -------

Since we will be gone from noon Nov 23 noon until Nov 30 pm, we need a quick response so plans can be made for the best party site and the food. Please get back to us by TUESDAY A.M., NOV 23 !!

On December 1st, we will collect any other late responses, finalize plans, and on Friday, Dec 3, we will e-mail the specific details of the party to you (This will include party site, whether to bring you own beverage, to bring a holiday appetizer or a small cash donation.
There WILL be food, so plan this for dinner.)  Thanks for a quick response, yea or nay.
Hope you can make it.
Frank and CJ