[Sonar]Sonar Fleet Party Invitation

FRANK or CJ rainaldi at prodigy.net
Fri Apr 15 11:56:15 CDT 2005

Free bowling party!! Help us decide when to schedule it!!

Last summer, at the ADA regatta silent auction, Frank and CJ purchased a "bowling party for 60" at the Park Tavern (north of Highway 7 between Highways 169 and 100 in St. Louis Park). We would like to invite the Sonar fleet, crew members and family members included, to join us for a two-hour free bowling party. Pizza, burgers, etc., and drinks, of course, are available for purchase, usually during the bowling.

We think this will be a good fleet mixer early in the season after one of our races. There are three Sundays open at Park Tavern: May 8, May 15 and May 22. We are thinking a 5:30-7:30 time frame would be late enough after the race finish yet early enough for a school/work evening. Please respond to EACH of the questions below

1) Would you probably attend on May 8? (who else besides you?)
2) Would you probably attend on May 15? (who else besides you?)
3) Would you probably attend on May 22? (who else besides you?)
4) What's your preference for a START time: 5:00, 5:30, 6:00?

We are going to schedule whatever date has the best potential attendance and will then send out the "official" details. REMEMBER: This can be for any boat owners, family members and crew, so if you know of someone that is not included in this Sonar listserve, please share the information.

Please get this initial survey back to us by April 19. See you soon! Frank and CJ