[Sonar]Tom Brown Newest Member of Sonar Fleet 5

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 26 09:38:07 CDT 2005

Warren,
Please see message below.  Please add Tom Brown to the Sonar Email
distribution list.  He bought Sonar # 23 and will be joining our fleet this
summer.

Thanks,
John Sligh
jsligh at earthlink.net

ZixMail Secure Message with a link to view your message. First-time
recipients will be asked to create a password before they are granted
access. To learn more about ZixMail, ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center,
and other ZixCorp offerings, please go to
http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/secure4/index.php