[Sonar]North Sails & Low Water

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 16:37:11 CDT 2005

I'm planning to buy new North Main & Jib for fall delivery.  The fall discount starts September 1st and is 10%.  If we order 9 sails as a fleet by 9/1 the discount is 15%.

If you're interested in ordering new sails now rather than over the winter please let me know.  If it looks like we have 9 sails then we need to get orders completed and deposits into Gordy by 9/1.

John Sligh
jsligh at earthlink.net

p.s.  There's a nasty rock or something East of the docks.  Gusto took a chunck out of the keel on Saturday and it's now at Stosh's for a fix.  I recommend staying in the channel if you're in a slip.  The waters down which brings rocks closer to the surface as we found out the hard way.-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...