[Sonar]Directions to Fossen's for Sunday

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 16:26:17 CDT 2005

In case I don't see you on Sunday but you are joining us, we're at 182 Maple St. in Excelsior.

>From the club, 101 south to hwy 7 west to Excelsior.

Take the 2nd st. exit off of 7 which firstly brings you to a 5 road intersection, go more or less straight and continue on 2nd about 4 blocks, which means you'll cross Water St., cross Center St., then turn left at Courtland.

Take Courtland 2 1/2 blocks south crossing Bell and 3rd.  Courtland ends and turns you to the right putting you on Maple St.  2nd house on the left.  Olive green siding with biege trim and there's a Sonar sitting out front.

Call if you have any difficulty.  952-474-5695   cell 952-237-7356

We looking forward to seeing you all.
MF