[Sonar]End of the B party

Cuc Oetting cucster at mn.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 09:39:08 CDT 2005

Question: When is this party?

Secondly, I have a small rice cooker and can even cook rice the
old-fashioned way (ancient vietnamese secret!), too. (Don't be
stereotyping, now.) I also have a killer slow cooker if anyone needs to
borrow.

And/or if Becca needs help formulating cocktails, I have a couple of
fabulous refreshment recipes that we can marinate ourselves easily
in...

Cuc