[Sonar]Sonar Fleet #5 - - 5/22 !!

FRANK or CJ rainaldi at prodigy.net
Wed May 4 09:20:03 CDT 2005

SUNDAY,  MAY 22,  5:30,   Park Tavern/Cafe Bowling Lanes

This is the bowling party date that all respondents to the previous survey were able to attend.

Now we need ALL who are reading this to respond YES or NO on attendance. And if YES, how many people.    Read below before responding.

Some specifics:

-          Free bowling from 5:30 – 7:30 (includes free bowling shoes, & of course use of ball)

-          Park Tavern is in St. Louis Park, on the east side of Louisiana just a short distance north of Hiway 7 between hiways 169 and 100 (closer to 100)

-          The 5:30 start is to provide time after our Sunday race for arrangements (i.e. pick up of spouse, children, change, drive, etc.)

-          Pizza, burgers, etc, and drinks are available for purchase (anytime before, during or after the bowling as individuals so choose).  The food is good there

This should be a good fleet mixer early in the season, so we hope that most of you can attend.  It can further build upon the current camaraderie and cohesiveness of our Fleet #5.  That’s what was envisioned when we purchased a “bowling party for 60” at last summer’s ADA Regatta silent auction. Come join in.

REMEMBER: This Sonar social event is for any boat owners, crew members, spouses, children, new crew members being picked up this spring, etc.  The initial survey had a positive response of almost 30 leaving over 30 spots available. So if you know of someone that is not included in this Sonar listserve or new person to be included, please share the information.

RESPOND:  Now we need ALL who are reading this to respond YES or NO on attendance. And if YES, how many people.  We’ll then finalize plans and get back to you.

Incidentally, knowing how to bowl is NOT a prerequisite!   Come join in the fun !

Frank and CJ Rainaldi