[Sonar]Thanks

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 09:46:37 CDT 2005

First, thank you to Frank & CJ for providing a wonderful bowling party.  As
Frank & CJ said, it was great participation.  We have a very cohesive fleet
with a lot of spirit.

Second, I would like to thank everyone who helped with Sesame Street
yesterday.  I was amazed and pleased that we had her out of the water and on
the trailer less than 45 minutes after we pulled out of the slip.  You guys
have a great understanding of how the boat is put together, how it comes a
apart and what to do to make it all happen.

I got Sesame Street to Stash's at about 8:30 last night.  He'll take a look
at her this morning.  I hope to have her back in the water by next weekend.

Finally, I would remind you that as recently as 1999 the Sonar Fleet was on
the verge of extinction.  It was only by everyone pulling together that we
brought it back to where it is today.  It was Becca asking George Ingebrand
to sell the boat to the Fleet Investors and then Warren buying that boat
which brought us onto a path of recovery.

I am very proud to be a member of the Sonar Fleet.

Ernest