[Sonar] Banquet

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 17 08:33:32 CDT 2005

Liz and I plan to attend to represent Gusto.  Perhaps Warren Weck as his
last official duties as fleet captain could arrange to have Sonar tables
together?

John

ZixMail Secure Message with a link to view your message. First-time
recipients will be asked to create a password before they are granted
access. To learn more about ZixMail, ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center,
and other ZixCorp offerings, please go to
http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/secure4/index.php