[Sonar]PIZZA tonight!

Cuc Oetting cucster at mn.rr.com
Thu Sep 22 13:30:26 CDT 2005

Sonar Fleet

After many chips and dips and of course, the ever-so-intoxicating and
delicious jello-shots, I am ever so grateful to all the hosting sailors
feeding me after the races. With that said, being that tonight's "thee"
last Thursday night brawl, I would like to treat!

There will be pizzas! Yes, pizzas.  I had considered peppered
tuna-steaks with wasabi dressing, served over a bed of soba noodles,
but hey, I'll be busy flying the shoot. (I really don't care for the
so-called catered-food on Thursday nights. It looks like food, it
smells like food, but my discerning taste-buds beg otherwise.)

So, fleet captains Wecks, Becca, perhaps, or anyone beating Amity or
Sesame Street to the line, please heat up the grill and reserve some
sitting rooms for our starboard-bums. Yes, you may retrieve your liquid
hops prior to performing these soon-to-be much-appreciated tasks. (The
Wecks have the Sonar Sign for reserves.)

Til then...

Grateful crew on "Believe,"
Cuc