[Sonar]Canadian Team

Howard Noreen Howard.Noreen at lawson.com
Fri Sep 23 09:48:31 CDT 2005

It's fine with me.

Good day eh.

Howard
________________________

Howard Noreen
Director of Co-Development
Lawson Software
howard.noreen at lawson.com
Office (651)767-6209
Cell (612) 804-8498
Fax (651) 767-7209

Lawson Software
380 St. Peter Street
St. Paul, MN 55102-1302

The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Information contained in this email is
subject to the  terms and conditions expressed in the governing Lawson
Client agreement.

"Ernest Brody" <epbrody at earthlink.net>
Sent by: sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org
09/23/2005 08:37 AM

"Sonar Fleet" <sonar at lists.wyc.org>
cc

Subject
[Sonar]Canadian Team

A team of sailors from Kenora, Ontario will be coming down for the Fall
Regatta and have asked to sail a Sonar.  Their preference would be to sail
together rather than be split up.  I am making Sesame Street available to
them.  Since none of them are members of WYC,  I am requesting that the
Sonar Fleet waive the 'owner on board' rule for the Fall Regatta and this
team.  It will be a gesture in the spirit of friendliness and openess for
which both the WYC and the Sonar Fleet are known.

Sonar mailing list
Sonar at lists.wyc.org