[Sonar]Canadian Team

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 23 09:52:11 CDT 2005

Ernie,
I vote to waive the rule.

John Sligh

----- Original Message -----
From: Ernest Brody
To: Sonar Fleet
Sent: 9/23/2005 8:36:56 AM
Subject: [Sonar]Canadian Team

A team of sailors from Kenora, Ontario will be coming down for the Fall Regatta and have asked to sail a Sonar.  Their preference would be to sail together rather than be split up.  I am making Sesame Street available to them.  Since none of them are members of WYC,  I am requesting that the Sonar Fleet waive the 'owner on board' rule for the Fall Regatta and this team.  It will be a gesture in the spirit of friendliness and openess for which both the WYC and the Sonar Fleet are known.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...