[Sonar] Pre-season sparring

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 10:52:26 CDT 2006

Hello Fleet 5,

 As you might imagine, this year, even more  than past years, I'm anxious to get started racing.  I always wish  the Thursday evening program started sooner but the first G is May  18.  Would any of you like to come out Thursday evenings earlier  in May, or even April, for some practice and/or some unofficial  racing.  We could employ the rabbit starts which, in itself, is a  fun technique to learn.

  Also, some weekend in May I'll rent a scale to check boat  weights.  Let me know if any of you who want to check their boats  are gone certain weekends.  I'll try to pick the weekend that  works best for the most boats.  Of course, if you are gone on the  chosen weekend, we can make arrangements to weigh your boat for you.

  See you soon,
  MF