[Sonar] Mallory Cup Sonar Sails-$2500 for package-a $1240 discount -2 sets remaining

Chuck Bangasser chuck at besttechnologyinc.com
Mon Aug 21 12:54:15 CDT 2006

Thanks to Allan Green advising me of this North Sails July Sonar newsletter
we have just ordered a set of these sails.  As of this morning they still
had about TWO sets remaining.  If you are considering new sails this year it
would seem hard to beat this package price for a virtually new set of sails.
They would be available at the end of September.  Email and call Brian Hayes
ASAP if you are interested or go direct to northsails.com- go to one design
website to place the order or forward me you email address and I can forward
the link to place an order.  Thanks to Allan Green.

Chuck & Cheryl-#159

July 2006

 SONAR NEWS

Here's a way to help promote the Sonar Class while saving big bucks on your
next set of Sonar sails!

By Brian Hayes

The Sonar has been chosen as the boat of choice for this year's Mallory US
Sailing Men's National Championship! This is a wonderful opportunity for the
Sonar class to gain this tremendous exposure.

North Sails is proud to be chosen to be the sailmaker for the Championship.
For Sonar sailors across the country this will offer a great opportunity for
purchasing these barely used sails at greatly discounted prices ($2,500 per
set - over $1,200 savings!) AND have the sails delivered after the event
with your sail number! We will be selling our latest Championship winning
2006 SuperMainsail+, our AP++ Jib and our RadialLight Spinnaker.

OVER
$1,200 SAVINGS!
Sonar sails - retail prices:

SuperMain +
 1,430.00

AP ++ Jib
 900.00

RadialLight Spinnaker
 1,410.00

TOTAL RETAIL
 3,740.00

Promotional Price *
 2,500.00

Savings
 1,240.00

Pre-order your
set of Sonar sails online

* Class royalties included. Applicable sales taxes and shipping not
included.

How to pre-order these sails? Simply click here to place your order online.
50% of the order total will be charged when we receive your order and the
remaining when we ship your sails after the event in September.

NOTE: There is a limited amount of these Championship winning sails
available at this price. Order soon so you don't miss out on this great
opportunity. Orders will be taken on a first come first serve basis.

This is a great opportunity to help support the Sonar Class with its support
of US Sailing AND pick up a nearly new set of sails at the highest discount
ever!

If you have any questions please contact Brian Hayes at
brian at od.northsails.com or call (203) 783-4238.

North Sails One Design East
(203) 783-4238

Brian Hayes