[Sonar] Lake Geneva Great Lakes Championship

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 10:51:29 CDT 2006

Hello Fellow Sonar Sailors,

The Great Lakes Championship Regatta is in Lake Geneva again this year September 30 & October 1.  Allow 1-2 days before for traveling down to Lake Geneva.  If you've never been it's a good time.  Gusto is going for sure and it would be great to get 3-4 more boats to make the trip.

If you're interested in going please let me know.  If your regular crew can't go don't let that stop you.  I'm sure we can put some teams together.

John Sligh
jsligh at earthlink.net