[Sonar] Re: Sonars on 22 Lifts

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Aug 25 14:03:39 CDT 2006

We lifted Sligh's Sonar Thursday night and it fit like a glove. Published stats say the Sonar requires 1.5" of additional draft, but we had a perfect fit.

We shouldn't forget that the J22 people are very familiar with using lifts, but it might be a new thing to wet-sailing Sonar purists. Walking them through an up and down cycle provides enough time to discuss things we might take for granted...

dallas