[Sonar] Lowisa - Average Points?

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 21:25:31 CDT 2006

I wanted to ask the Fleet if they would agree to give the Lowisa boats
average points for the two Sunday races (8/6 & 8/13) and one Thursday
race (8/10) that we had to miss.  We also all missed the Thursday before
the regatta (8/3), but that was not strictly necessary.

Yes if I get average points it does move me up in the rankings.

I think that Lowisa was a great regatta and that all WYC boats should
continue to be encouraged to attend.  I would go again if other Sonars
were there.  We don't have that many opportunities to get off
Minnetonka.  We as a fleet can support this regatta by giving average
points for races missed.

Please respond with your opinion.

Thanks

Mark