[Sonar] Libations for Lonar Cup Post Race

Fittipaldi, Christopher christopher.fittipaldi at xcelenergy.com
Wed Jun 7 09:04:29 CDT 2006

All,

As a further suggestion, I would encourage that everyone bring something to contribute towards a "potluck" sort of thing afterwards... chips, cheese, crackers are good.... after the sailing and the libations...it is a very good idea to have something in our stomachs to absorb...the days abundance!
cf