[Sonar] May 26 Sonar Event RSVP Request

FRANK or CJ rainaldi at prodigy.net
Wed May 10 17:33:11 CDT 2006

Please respond by Saturday, May 13, AM so specific planning can go forth for the Friday May 26th Sonar social/reception/session with the Shepstones. You then will receive the time, directions and other details for this event.

  We are expecting a rather large group so your response is very important for planning purposes.  Invitation is to all skippers and crew -- and family members if interested.

  YES, WILL ATTEND.
  1) If you are the boat owner - please list names of all crew and members who you know will be attending, even if they respond themselves.  This will just be a double check.
  2) If any of you know of someone who should be invited but are not on our Sonar lists to received this email, contact them and let us know if they plan to attend.
  3) Some crew members who aren't regular crew on a boat are invited so they should respond for themselves.)

  NO, WILL NOT ATTEND

  Let us know by Saturday morning - YES, NO, - or undecided at this point.
   Thanks,   Frank and CJ