[Sonar] One Last Call

J.R. (home) johnrainaldi at myrealbox.com
Thu May 25 01:27:19 CDT 2006

Thanks to all of you who have replied regarding Saturday.
The only thing you need to know is

We are still looking for

1) ***** A Video Camera for Friday PM and Saturday all Day *******

2) A Volunteer to purchase or prepare One salad for 15-20 people for Saturday evening.

3) Note this is a NEW request for Volunteers - Cleanup Crew for Saturday PM

The List
  41 - Dave Olson
  69 - Hollinger / Brenner
113 - Howard & Jill Noreen
169 - Mark Hoiseth
200 - Allan Green
225 - Trevor & Maureen Haworth
239 - Mark & Diane Kochendorfer
311 - Warren & Paula Weck

IF YOU are NOT on THE LIST above you do not need to read the information below it is a repeat of my prior email.

If YOUR Name is on the above list either;
1) You replied to me and either I did not get your reply or lost it in the flood of emails.
2) You have NOT YET REPLIED

Either way PLEASE call JR 612-290-1499 and reply regarding the number of SATURDAY meals you will be attending HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM YOUR BOAT will be attending each.

     Breakfast

     Lunch

     Dinner

For the people that have already read and responded, below is a repeat of my original email with the items that people have already Volunteered for removed.

Members & Friends of Sonar Fleet 5 - PLEASE take time to review the information below.

2)  We still need your help with some items for this weekend.  See the below lists of Friday & Saturdays needs.  Please reply to this email or Call JR 612-290-1499 if you are willing to volunteer to fill any of the weekends needs.

3)  You already have or should have responded to Franks RSVP for Friday evening. (if you have not please do so NOW) rainaldi at prodigy.net

4)  For Saturday, please reply to me by email (NOT verbally) the meals you will be attending and how many people you represent for each meal.

     Breakfast

     Lunch

     Dinner

Friday Events

Refer to Franks Email on May 17th or on the web at the address below

http://lists.wyc.org/pipermail/sonar/2006-May/000409.html

(Frank & CJ have the evening coordinated with the exception of the camera.)

Saturday Events & Volunteers

8:30 - 9:30 -    Breakfast @ Fittipaldis

                        1037 Lake Street E

                        Wayzata, MN  55391

                        (Chris's home 952-473-2872)

                        (Coordinator Chris Fittipaldi)

To allow for partial Saturday participation and to make the day as enjoyable experience as possible we will attempt to follow the below schedule.  However, the days activities will need to remain flexible depending on the weather and group needs.

10:00 - Presentation to Fleet #5 at WYC by Steve Shepstone on "How to tune a Sonar" Steve will demonstrate and give detailed group instruction including his tips and trick on tuning a Sonar!!!

After the group presentation, for those who what it, Steve will spend a short time with each individual boat to review tuning and setup.

(Coordinator Tom Brown)

(Doug will video tape presentation)

11:15 - Boat & People assignments for 1st session

11:30 - 1st Session on the water training

(Boats, buoys & bullhorn - Coordinated by Ernest Brody & John Rainaldi )

(On water structure to be determined by Shepstones and Fleet 5 members)

1:00ish - Lunch

(Coordinator Chris Fittipaldi 612-239-8497 & Becca Lundberg)

1:45 - Boat & People assignments for 2nd session

(On water structure to be determined by Shepstones and Fleet 5 members)

2:00 to 4:00ish - 2nd Session on the water training

(Resources Coordinated by Ernest Brody & John Rainaldi)

5:30 - Dinner (*** Still need some volunteers to prepare some food seen Saturday needs above)

            (Coordinator JR 612-290-1499)

6:30 - Shepstones chalk talk session & Review of the days events.