[Sonar] Excellent Caregivers Available

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 5 15:04:51 CST 2006

To all

My mother-in-law, Stephanie's mother, passed away this afternoon after seven
years of Alzheimer's disease.  This death was not unexpected and the family
is bearing up well.

Over the years we have developed a team of excellent Caregivers who showed a
great deal of devotion and affection for my mother-in-law and my
father-in-law.  We now have reduced needs for caregivers.  If there are some
of you who have a family member or relative who needs care, please contact
me and I will pass your name along to our caregivers.  These people are
reliable and knowledgable.  I recommend them highly.

You can answer by return e-mail or call me at 612 377 4124 or my cell 612
327 6639.

Ernest