[Sonar] Banquet

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 15:57:17 CDT 2006

Trevor

Put me down for one table 8 people so far. I need two or three more
people at the ShipWeck/Liberty table to fill it up.

If there is anyone in the Sonar fleet (2-3 people) that would like to
join us at this table let me know and I will put your names on the form
I am sending in on Monday. Call or email me--we can work out the payment
thing.

I still have camcleats for Tom Brown, Chuck B, Trevor, Ernie, Dave O. I
will bring them to the Club on the 21st and the 28th. If you cannot pick
them up on these dates talk to me on how you want to get them. I live in
NE Mpls and work downtown.

Mark