[Sonar] FW: Sonar sails

Trevor Haworth trevor at cgsusa.com
Mon Oct 16 09:08:08 CDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hayes [mailto:brian at od.northsails.com]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 8:32 AM
To: Trevor Haworth
Subject: Sonar sails

Dear Trevor-

I hope this email finds you well..

The Sonar fall deal from North Sails is on and we are offering 20% off
(fleet discount!) on all orders placed by October 20, 2006.

Is there anyway you could get this info out to your fleet??

Let me know if you can help. It would be disappointing to not let
everyone
know about this great opportunity to get our latest designs at season
low
prices!!

Thanks for your help..

Brian

Brian Hayes
North Sails One Design East
203.877.7627 ph
203.783.4238 direct line

**
intended
solely for the use of the individual to who it is addressed. If you have
received this email in error please send it back to the person that sent
it
to you.  Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email and its associated
attachments is strictly prohibited.