[Sonar] Lowisa - Average Points?

tbrown9163 at netscape.com tbrown9163 at netscape.com
Tue Sep 5 10:34:03 CDT 2006

I think the idea of average points was,  in this instance, to not have boat owners penalized for going to LOWISA.   (or other offsite regatta's that mean WYC race absence)

This was discussed early on in the season and Bert had brought it up at a Sonar gathering that we had last February but not sure if it was actually voted on by the fleet.    I thought at the time that this was a WYC level decision since LOWISA involves more than Sonar boats.    This year we had WYC representation from the Sonar,  Capri,  PHRF II  and J22 fleets.

Thomas Brown