[Sonar] Sail Donations

J.R. (home) johnrainaldi at myrealbox.com
Thu Sep 28 23:32:48 CDT 2006

I am putting together a sail donation package for some of Beccas old sails.

If anyone is interested I will combine the shipment(s) to make things easy on everyone.

If you are interested in donating any sails let me know how many and what they are so I can figure the best way to ship them.

Note there is no cost to you to donate the sails and you will get a official tax donation receipt for any sails you send.

I will be gone the next 2 weekends so my current plan is to send any sails off the week of Oct 16th.
Please let me know by then and I can pick them up at the club that week.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Happy Sailing!!!!!

J.R.