[Sonar] Crane

Henry Brantingham hbrantingham at isp.com
Fri Apr 20 14:22:01 UTC 2007

I talked to Steve yesterday about cards..

He said he’s up to his eyeballs in remodeling, and so has not had time to re-program the cards – so he’s got the crane set to “open” – no card required.  I think you’re go to go tomorrow.  God willing and the creek don’t rise, I’ll be there too.

Henry Brantingham

(612) 867-3941