[Sonar] Allan Green has a scale

Kristine Severson k.severson at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 25 15:34:10 UTC 2007

Scale
Hello All,
I have rented a scale to weigh 'Believe' when I put in on Saturday around 11ish. I can make the scale available anytime from Friday after work until Sunday if someone would also like to weigh their boat.

I can be reached in the following ways:

Work: 651 310 2033

Home 952 474 4383

Cell: 952 270 2025

Email adgreen at travelers.com

Thanks,

Allan

Allan Green

Manager, Management Information

Mendota Insurance

651 310 2033

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.

The Travelers e-mail system made this annotation on 04/23/07, 14:39:34.