[Sonar] FW: Fleet shirt order addition for the women

Chuck Bangasser chuck at besttechnologyinc.com
Fri Apr 27 17:57:00 UTC 2007

I have had several comments and requests from the women for small size
that is not offered in this shirt style.  Also, some women don't want to
wear a man's polo shirt.  Therefore, ladies, please consider ordering
the following shirt; http://www.queensboro.com/1436.html .  Again, it
would be great if we could standardize on a WHITE color to be the same
as the men, however,  I am smart enough to know that it is not wise to
tell a woman what she should wear.  Therefore, we will go with the color
that the majority of women would like.  Being the ever sensitive and
considerate male that I am...

Chuck