[Sonar] RSVP - Help Celebrate Bert & Carmella's Marriage - Sunday, December 9, 4-6 p.m.

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 15:32:26 UTC 2007

John,

  Although I am not an official "Sonar Sailor" I would like to send my very best.

  Please give a toast from me that I am very happy for them.  That I wish them both the greatest happiness and success in their lives together.  And give them a big hug from me.

  Hope the party will be enjoyed by all Sonar Sailors.

  Best wishes,
  CC

John Sligh <jsligh at earthlink.net> wrote:

      Attention Sonar Sailors
  You are invited to celebrate the coming marriage of Bert and Carmella.  Let us take this opportunity to pass along our best wishes for their upcoming union.

  Who:  Sonar Sailors and Spouses/Significant Others

  When: Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 4-6 p.m.

  Where: John and Liz Sligh's
                        16595 South Manor Road
                         Eden Prairie

  Hosts: Becca, J.R., John and Liz
             We are asking that you bring your own beverage

  Please RSVP to lizsligh at aol.com