[Sonar] Re: Looking for a Sonar to buy

brow1134 at umn.edu brow1134 at umn.edu
Wed Feb 28 15:09:29 CST 2007

Hi folks,
   Here at 3M I work with a Duane Olmsted. He has sailed a few times at
Wayzata on some of the Sonars and over the winter he has decided that he
wants to join the fleet. He has asked me for help finding the right Sonar
for him to buy. Does anyone have any leads on a Sonar that is more or less
ready to sail? He would prefer to not have to drive to east coast to get
the boat, so if there are local boats that would be the best. Also, for
those of you that have already interacted with Duane, sorry about repeating
the info. Duane will not be at the Sonar party this weekend, he is in Wales
on business. If anyone has info, just send it this way and I will make sure
that Duane gets it here at work. I will also suggest to him that he sign up
for the list serve, so he will be reachable there soon, as well.

Thanks, see you all Saturday,

Shaina
sbrown3 at mmm.com (work)
brow1134 at umn.edu (home)