[Sonar] Fw: Sonar Great Lakes Championship Sept. 29-30, 2007

Bert Foster bert at apexq.com
Thu Jan 18 23:34:27 CST 2007

John,

Reading down through the thread, Larry Ehrhardt is looking for the dates
of the Sonar Great Lakes Championship.

Bob Winter is asking about the mid-winters, but he has the wrong dates.
The mid-winters are February 11-13 in Key Biscayne.  Captain Hook will be
there.

When we were at Lake Geneva, we talked to Bob about hosting the Great
Lakes Championship at WYC in 2007.  The Capri Fleet has invited us to run
it at the same time as the Capri Nationals, September 7-9.

Please communicate with Bob so we are all on the same page.  Please let me
know asap for the WYC schedule.  Thanks.

Regards,
Bert