[Sonar] FW: Women's Bay Series

Trevor Haworth trevor at cgsusa.com
Wed Jul 11 14:34:47 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Leah Willcutt [mailto:lmwillcutt at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:32 AM
To: sacks2000 at earthlink.net; ensign1525 at msn.com; Trevor Haworth;
george at pcspeed.com; tomw.rickman at gmail.com; telse at aol.com;
mjbrokaw at aol.com; chris143 at umn.edu; jkirby at hawaiiantel.net;
trothwolfe at aol.com; pssussman at yahoo.com
Subject: Women's Bay Series

Fleet Captains of WYC,

Please forward this message on to your fleets.
Thank you!

Hello All,

The Minnesota Women's Sailing Team has had a busy season training
beginning
sailors on our J-22, SheMight.  Due to the success of our training
program
and the Women at the Helm clinics in June, we now have a group of women
who
are anxious to test their skills on the race course!  We've set a goal
of
putting ten of our new skippers on the helm in the Women's Bay Series
coming
up this August.
So many skippers, only one boat!  We need your help to give these women
chance in the driver's seat.  We're asking for you, your coaching
skills,
and your boat for a Saturday of racing: July 28, August 4, 11, 18, or
September 1.  If you are available and willing to participate, the
ladies
will be thrilled!  Please contact our training coordinator, Jenny Child,
at
childjennifer at hotmail.com.  Thanks so much!

See you at the races!

Leah Willcutt