[Sonar] #70 Spinnaker Rigging

Duane Olmsted dsolmsted at msn.com
Fri Jul 13 14:31:35 UTC 2007

Sarah and I are ready to start rigging Fins Up! (#70) for a spinnaker.  Before I go out and make Seven Seas a Fortune 500 company I was wondering if there are some smartly used items that are looking for a new home.  Tom Brown has kindly provided a used pole and Henry has offered up temporary use of his old sail.  We will also be in the market for 3 used race sails in the future so give us a call if you are looking to clean out your cabin or attic.  With any luck we will try to have Fins Up! out on the water for the Burton Cup.  We would like to thank the fleet for all the help this year.  It has been a great learning experience.

Duane Olmsted
651-681-9126