[Sonar] Captain Hook Party Tonight + See the Trophies

J.R. (home) johnrainaldi at myrealbox.com
Thu Jul 19 04:07:22 UTC 2007

Bert,

This is what I come up with based on the dates.
They work with what I come up with for no spin day but it is possible that I am incorrect.

If I am correct and there is sailing 7/19 it will be a 3 race series and all races would count.

      Sail Boat G1 A3 G5 A6 T2 TOTAL
      311 Ship Weck 3 A 3 A  6
      239 Liberty 1 B 8 B  9
      22 Presto 6 A 7 A  13