[Sonar] Race Course Congestion

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 21:55:42 UTC 2007

Unfortunately in the given S27.9 situation that Bert is describing,   it was on the first windward leg where the split Trapezoidal nature of the course didn't help.

My guess is that the J22's falling back into the Sonar fleet I don't think we can do much about.    However with the S2,'s it appears to be mostly a matter of common courtesy.   This boat in question was quite obviously not in the game.

--
Thomas M. Brown

From: Bert Foster <Bert at apexq.com>