[Sonar] Captain Hook Training

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Thu May 10 14:45:17 UTC 2007

Hi All,
Attached is the Captain Hook training schedule to which you all are invited.

If you want to send me an email about the days you might be able to
make it, that would be fine.  If you don't know what days or want to
see how the weather is, that's just fine.  Its OK to just show
up.  Ernie and Carmella will be available to crew for anyone who
wants to train with/against us.  Ernie will be in a good position to
coach you on your boat for rig setting and sail trim.   I will also
have my Century "coach boat".  If someone just wants to just watch
from the Century, that's fine.  Son, Terry foster and our coach,
Gordy Bowers are also going to help with the training, although their
schedule is not yet finalized.

Regards,

Bert Foster, Skipper
Paralympic Team Captain Hook
19150 Park Ave
Wayzata, MN 55391
h 952-473-2240
w 952-544-1100
c 612-281-9999

Paralympic Team Captain Hook Training Schedule at WYC

May Training
May 13 Sun
After the race Captain Hook will hang from crane, clean bottom,
splash and rig with help from all who come.  Ernie is in charge

Mon
Practice sail with anyone who wants to try some of Ernie's neat stuff
on the boat or try jib trimming from the bench.  Could be after work

Tues
Practice sail with anyone who wants to try some of Ernie's neat stuff
on the boat or try jib trimming from the bench.  Could be after work

Tues
Crew arrives maybe in time for 7pm WYC seminar on Sail Shape and
Trim.   Jim stay at Bert's.  David at Sheraton Minnetonka.

Wed
Training w/ other Sonars.  Morning 10-1 & Afternoon 4:30-7:00

Thurs
Training w/ other Sonars.  Morning 10-1 & Race 1st G at 5:00

Fri
Training w/ other Sonars. Morning 10-1 & Afternoon 4:30-7:00

Sat
8:00AM WYC Spinnaker Training and Graduation Cup Race
Train w/ other Sonars after Lunch in an Afternoon Session

Sun
Training w/ other Sonars.   9:30-11:30 Morning Session, lunch at the
club, Race Champ 3rd Champ 12:30

Sun
After the race, crew party's with the Fleet

Mon
Crew departs MSP.