[Sonar] Fleet shirts update- I NEED YOUR FINAL ORDER NOW!

Chuck Bangasser chuck at besttechnologyinc.com
Fri May 11 19:21:17 UTC 2007

The shirt decision has been complicated by various legitimate requests
for men's and women's styles, sizes, construction, etc.  After extensive
research I recommend the below shirt style that you can see on the link
attached.  The goal is for an attractive, consistent, cool, durable,
polo shirt offering both men's and women's styles and larger sizes.
What I recommend is:

K455
Port Authority(r) Signature - Rapid Dry(tm) Sport Shirt.
Designer Notes: Wicks moisture away from the body to the surface of the
fabric where it evaporates, keeping you dry. It's a performance shirt
for the corporate world that doesn't skimp on comfort, and its
next-to-skin inner softness also pampers your skin. Plus, check out the
great color options!
Fabric/Style: Wrinkle resistant. Colorfast. No shrink. 5.6-ounce, 60/40
cotton/poly baby pique, Rapid Dry(tm); hemmed sleeves, double-needle
stitched, side vents. Features 3-button placket with pearlized buttons.
Companion styles: Ladies L455 and Y455.
Sizes:  XS-6XL
http://www.embroiderysuperstore.com/product.aspx?prodid=1289 for men and
http://www.embroiderysuperstore.com/product.aspx?prodid=1314 for women.

Color-White for cool and consistent
Cost- about $26 that I will collect upon delivery
LOGO will be embroidered with the WYC flying burgee above with the SONAR
fleet below
Quantity for pricing is based on 25 shirt minimum
Delivery is 2-3 weeks ARO
Source- I have found a local source that will be competitive with
internet sources without any freight charges and should be better for
service.

In an effort to not further complicate this but also advise that "T"
shirts are available of the same construction
http://www.embroiderysuperstore.com/product.aspx?prodid=2261, however,
we do loose the consistency that most members desire.  Therefore, unless
their is significant support for this we would like recommend the POLO
style.  Pricing for this option would be about $17

I know that many have already replied with the size and number of
shirts.  Please again, review the above shirt at the higher price and
REPLY to chuck at besttechnologyinc.com with your final order.  Thank you.

Chuck Bangasser
Cell 612-701-4800
Chuck at BestTechnologyInc.com