[Sonar] Wednesday Evening and Peter Galloway

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 01:28:48 UTC 2007

Hello Fleet 5

  Sorry gang.  Though I'd hoped there'd be a structure for everyone to interact with Peter Galloway on Wednesday, it's not coming together.   It'll probably be after 8:00 before there's time Wednesday evening.  If you're sailing in Bert's program, perhaps that works out okay.  Peter didn't offer to "speak", or anything like that, and I wasn't comfortable asking him to.  As I mentioned in the other e-mail, he's also coming out for Thursdays race, so it might work out better to gather as a fleet post-race Thursday.  Still, if you are around the club Wednesday evening, look for us and see if the Wednesday evening program has evolved.  Or give me a call, 952-237-7356.

  Thanks,
  MF