[Sonar] Quantum Sonar Sails

J.R. (home) johnrainaldi at myrealbox.com
Wed Nov 14 01:58:44 UTC 2007

Hi Sonar Boat Owners and anyone else possibly looking to purchase a Sail from Quantum.

I touched base with Jim Gluek from the Wisconsin Quantum Loft.
If anyone is interested I can coordinate a order or you can call him directly at the number below.
I didn't talk to him about shipping but if you decide to call him directly tell him I said we can probably work out a Wisconsin pickup or special shipping deal.

J.R.
612-290-1499
Below is what he said;

The pricing for the Sonar stuff is as follows and we can offer 15% off to anyone before December 1st.

The Sonar Pricing:

Main: 1265.00
Jib: 875.00
Spinnaker: 1225.00
Class Royalty: 20.00 per sail

Letus know if you have any other needs for any of the other boats and we could try to help out there as well.

Thank you,

Jim Gluek
Quantum Inland Sails
262-646-7610