[Sonar] FW: WYC 2008 Racing Schedule List

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Thu Nov 15 04:33:54 UTC 2007

Hi Sonar Fleet,
The 2007 Kirby Cup was 10/20-21.  JR thought the
2008 would be in Texas at the same time next
year, but that may not yet be cast in stone.  The
Richardson Cup Finals is at the WYC on 10-12-2008
and the club needs 6 J-22s and 6 Sonars to run
the match racing.  This is a chance to show how
great the Sonars are for match racing.  The sonar
fleet could work on match racing during the year,
qualify for the finals and match race 10-12 and
then team race 10-20 in Texas.  If we are going
forward with match and team racing, we need to
get used to the idea of loaning our boats.

WHAT DO YOU ALL SAY ABOUT THIS?  CAN WE GET 6
SONARS?   We can talk about it on 12-9.  Carmella
and I are looking forward to the party.

Regards,
Bert