[Sonar] Those of you who are boatless and free

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 18:42:22 UTC 2007

I'm looking for one more for the Frostbite Cup this Sat.

Also,  I'm bringing one of my old mains in to have sail slugs put on it this winter.    Having slugs on the sail greatly simplify the raising and lowering of the sail  (no rolling up needed) and I would take more guests and singlehand more if the main was easier to deal with.      If someone else is interested in this also,  we might be able to get a little better deal from it being a twofer.

I'll likely be pulling either after the race or on Sunday depending on the schedule and weather.

--
Thomas M. Brown