[Sonar] The concensus about medals for kids and our holiday no-boat regatta

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 26 19:37:47 UTC 2007

January is probably better.

Ernest

From: sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org [mailto:sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org] On
Behalf Of tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 2:22 PM
To: Sonar List
Subject: [Sonar] The concensus about medals for kids and our holiday no-boat
regatta

The concensus is that we will do the medal thing for the kids.   I'll order
enough for 2 years from Evergreen since I've ordered these same medals for
LOWISA through them before and they've been a good contributor to sailing
events in general for many years.

I would propose that we have a holiday Sonar no-boat regatta either on Nov
30 or Dec 1 or the first Fri/Sat of January.     We can have the medals
presented at that time.  Perhaps Trevor,  as the fleet captain would do well
with that.

What is the vote on a no-boat regatta date?

Any takers for a venue?

--
Thomas M. Brown