[Sonar] Team racing event in Wayzata

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 8 02:39:24 UTC 2007

For those of you who are interested in the Kirby Cup in Galveston Bay in October,  I'm going to be arranging with Charles Milby,  the organizer,  a reciprocal event to take place in mid-late summer 2008 for WYC.

As you may see from the web site for the Kirby Cup  (in Oct 2007,  link is visible from the Sonar.org site) ,  the boats are provided on behalf of the club.    Next summer,  when its stifling hot in Houston,  perhaps we can extend the same invitation for crews for those from the Gulf who want to do a team racing event up here in the north woods.

I believe this will not only be good for our local fleet participation but for our WYC fleet visibility with Sonar.org as a whole.   The Sonar is an ideal boat for a team regatta and WYC is an ideal location for a team event.

--
Thomas M. Brown