[Sonar] #391 is at Marblehead! Note for Howard...

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 16 03:56:00 UTC 2007

Captain Hook will be joining us tomorrow.  It appears that there will be 50+ Sonars on the line.    Marblehead has a very active Sonar fleet and in fact the commodore is a Sonarian.

Howard:  It appears that Steve Shumway is bringing a mast for us from Rochester to carry piggyback with #391's own mast on our return.  Please call Marty or myself after Tuesday if that is NOT the case.   Steve Shumway is bringing some extra masts anyways but if we can carry yours back with us,  that is ideal for shipping costs  (and care in handling factors as we've learned also)

--
Thomas M. Brown