[Sonar] Balderdash! Broken Down!

Henry Brantingham hbrantingham at isp.com
Tue Sep 25 13:25:52 UTC 2007

Fellow boat-owners:

We were out cruising on Sunday afternoon, and the starboard chainplate began
to pull out of the deck.  Not a pretty site.  We dropped the main and sailed
back on the jib.

Anyway, I've got a plan for a re-enforcing band-aid to get through the rest
of the season, but can't get at it right away.  Is there one among you who
is not sailing on Thursday and would be willing to loan me your boat?  (I
need the participation credit, so I'd use my main).

Also, has anybody else experienced this particular failure (JR said Dave
Olson has.).  If so, how major was the repair?

Henry Brantingham

(612) 867-3941