[Sonar] Sonar Party at Bert's ????

Howard Noreen howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
Thu Apr 3 14:30:06 UTC 2008

Thank you for offering to do this.
For once the Noreens will be in town and able to attend an event.
The 19th would be great for us.

Thanks

Howard
________________________

Howard Noreen
Director of Early Adopter Programs
________________________
Lawson Software
380 St. Peter Street
St. Paul, MN 55102-1302
Office (651)767-6209
Cell (612) 804-8498
Fax (651) 767-7209
howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
http://www.lawson.com

The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Information contained in this email is
subject to the  terms and conditions expressed in the governing Lawson
Client agreement.

__________________

Hi All,
Lets have an early spring party.  Carmella and I are home (no China) until
we go to Rye NY to defend our North American Championship in early June.
We could have it here April 19.  WHAT DO YOUTH THINK?

The crew of Captain Hook wants to continue racing disabled Sonar events,
defending in NY and Chicago this summer and in FL next winter.  Captain
Hook is a world class boat and we don't want to put VC-17 on it and put it
into Minnetonka where the bottom could get fouled and the boat gain
weight.  So, I bought Henry's #24 to sail at the WYC.  Ernie and I will
rename it Sesame Street, but "no two" please.  Ernie , Carmella and I will
race Thurs. and Sunday, so, we need a crew.  Carmella will helm with Ernie
coaching on Saturdays, mostly training  women newer to sailboat racing.

I  already have a spare mast that I  bought from Rick Doerr in January
(he's going to China with 2 new masts) and brought it home on Captain
Hook.  We need to fix the chain plates, keel swing and rig it with right
stuff.  It may not be completed until after we get back in mid June.  So,
I'm available to helm and coach Sonars in May.

Regards,
Bert

Bert Foster, Skipper
Paralympic Team Captain Hook